At RUMOR Advertising, the creative team is central to the work we produce with our clients. Our projects range from solving complex problems for high profile companies to helping small businesses get new products or brands off the ground. We’re seeking a talented and experienced Graphic Designer to join our team. Must be an accomplished hands-on graphic designer who understands the importance of successful branding and consistent brand management. You must possess an acute attention to detail in typography, graphic design, written and visual communications in both print and web. All that said, we like to keep a pretty fun, laid back but hard-working atmosphere here at the RUMOR. We are looking for someone who is not only a great designer but a good fit for our team.
What you’ll do:
- Be highly creative—with a passion for inspired ideas
- Participate in various design projects (branding, print, digital, web, traditional, etc) from concept to completion
- Collaborate with the creative, development, and media teams to ensure consistency at all brand touch points
- Communicate design concepts and iterate based on feedback.
- Develop the visual language for all of your projects—adapting style and tone based on audience, channel, and industry.
- Apply your design thinking and execution skills throughout the entire product lifecycle, keeping a keen eye on opportunities to step in and step up.
- Stay up to date and organized, keeping projects on defined timelines and budgets.
- Be positive and proactive, on-time and on-target
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in visual design and demonstrates your knowledge of color, type, and composition.
- Responsive web design experience (WordPress experience is a plus)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro
- Highly conceptual thinking paired with outstanding execution skills.
- A collaborative, humble nature.
- Confidence to contribute to the creative process while working under the supervision of Senior Designers and Creative Directors.
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
- Motion graphic and video editing experience is a plus.
- Dedication, teamwork and professionalism and the ability to handle high-pressure situations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
*must be able to commute to Salt Lake City office or be willing to relocate.
Founded in 1997, RUMOR is a full-service agency located in Salt Lake City, Utah with 24 power-packed years of advertising and marketing experience logged on the odometer. We call ourselves RUMOR because we believe a rumor is the most powerful form of communication in existence—the kind that quickly and spontaneously grows until people can’t stop talking about it. We’re an ad agency with a great culture and a positive environment where merit is noticed and rewarded.
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Highly Creative Office Space
- Great clients, exciting projects
- Stocked kitchen with fresh treats and goodies (plus soda on tap!)
RUMOR Advertising is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.