Content Creation Specialist
At RUMOR Advertising, social media is important to the work that we produce for our clients. Our projects range from solving complex problems for high profile companies, to helping small businesses get new products or brands off the ground. We’re seeking a talented and experienced Content Creation Specialist to join our team. Candidates must have in-depth experience with social media content creation and understand its importance and role within successful brand management. You must demonstrate strong conceptual abilities, long and short-term understanding of strategy, and be able to consistently generate creative ideas. All that said, we like to keep a pretty fun, laid back, but hard-working atmosphere here at RUMOR. We are looking for someone who not only specializes in social media, but is a good fit for our team.
What you’ll do:
- Create engaging social media video content for Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok for several different clients across various industries.
- Elevate brands’ current social media channels by building strategic and creative content.
- Generate content ideas based on current social media trends, client goals, and KPIs.
- Facilitate off-site social media filming and photographing opportunities with clients and conduct social media video shoots.
- Develop the visual concepts for all social projects—adapting style and tone based on audience, channel, and industry.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices, trends, and technologies.
- Communicate strategies and iterate based on feedback.
- Coordinate content plans with other members of the social media team and clients to ensure content aligns with current strategies.
- Collaborate with the creative, development, and media teams to ensure consistency at all brand touch points.
- Meet with clients to communicate ideas and provide updates on project progress.
- Stay up to date and organized, keeping projects on defined timelines and budgets.
- Be positive and proactive, on-time and on-target.
- 2+ years experience as a Content Creation Specialist or similar role.
- Professionalism in working with team members and clients.
- Creative eye and ability to self direct video and photo shoots.
- Passion for social media content creation and realizing brands’ visions.
- Understand how to utilize and customize social media for brand awareness and impressions for many different clients based on their specific needs.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram,TikTok, YouTube, and other social media best practices.
- Exceptional copywriting skills to speak as and for a brand, while matching their voice and tone.
- Extensive understanding of social media KPIs and SMART goals.
- Experience with social media planning and management tools (Trello, Sprinklr, and Facebook Creator Studio are a plus).
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
- Good time-management skills to not only balance multiple clients strategies, but each individual social channel.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A collaborative, humble nature.
- Confidence to create and implement individualized social media strategies.
- Ability to collaborate with each department to not only help push the social media agenda, but learn how to use social media to help the brand across all platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
Founded in 1997, RUMOR is a full-service agency located in North Salt Lake , Utah with 25 power-packed years of advertising and marketing experience logged on the odometer. We call ourselves RUMOR because we believe a rumor is the most powerful form of communication in existence—the kind that quickly and spontaneously grows until people can’t stop talking about it. We’re an ad agency with a great culture and a positive environment where merit is noticed and rewarded.
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Highly Creative Office Space
- Great clients, exciting projects
- Stocked kitchen with fresh treats and goodies
- Soda on tap!
RUMOR Advertising is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.